A SPACIOUS & BEAUTIFULLY presented one bedroom plus study apartment, flooded with natural light, perfectly SITS in a lovely quiet location between the two thriving communities of Croydon and Ashfield, benefiting from the inner west train line, bus network, LEADING public and private schools, shops and parklands.
• Ideal first home, downsize or premium investment
• Large dining & lounge area flowing out to sunny balcony
• Big bedroom with built-in wardrobe and access to balcony
• Bright kitchen, full bathroom & internal laundry
• Large private balcony with leafy & district view
• Kitchens feature stone bench tops and European appliances
• Huge one bedroom unit - 87 sqm including security car space and storage.
• Surrounded by excellent private schools such as PLC Sydney, Trinity Grammars and Bethlehem College
Strata $632.53 per quarter approx
Water $208.31 per quarter approx
Council $321.62 per quarter approx.
Please contact Nickie Ma on 0425 246 236/ Herman Chan on 0405 356 292 for more details.