Proudly presenting this amazing full brick unit located at the second level of the building with a well-proportioned layout. Its well-maintained condition favourable to self-occupiers. Short walking distance to Liverpool station, local shops and amenities, Hospital and Westfield Shopping Centre. Good rental return and low maintenance costs offering an excellent opportunity to investors. Great investment value as the proposed "Liverpool Civil Place" development is just within 4 minutes walkable distance. Make your smart choice today!
- Full brick unit with excellent heat resistant and sound insulation
- Well-maintained condition, nothing to worry and ready to move in straight away
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Renovated kitchen with sufficient cupboard
- Quality timber flooring throughout
- Well-maintained bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Internal laundry
- Single lock up garage
- Good investment opportunity with potential rent of approximately $350.00 per week
- Low outgoings (approximate):
Council Rates: $246.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $171.00 per quarter
Strata Levies: $386.00 per quarter
Please contact Herman Chan on 0405 356 292 for further information/ inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own research/enquiry.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface